NOTE: If you are checking on the status of the nominations submitted, please be advised that all nominations are for review by a selection committee and the schedule varies per location. Set schedules are quarterly, semi-annual and annually. Due to high volume of nominations we receive each week, only selected families will be notified by phone if a child qualifies for a bed. Thank you.
Frequently Asked Questions
You may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Underprivileged children between the ages of 3 and 16 who do not have beds
- Families with very low income, lives in poverty or transitioning from homelessness
- Nominated by a school social worker, case manager, church, and other charitable organizations
No. All Hope to Dream beds are a standard twin size mattress.
Yes. Feel free to submit a nomination for each child in need.
A list of participating Ashley HomeStores can be found here.
Nominations can be submitted online here or at any participating Ashley HomeStore.
- Families that are selected will be notified by phone
- Due to the high volume of online nominations, only selected families will be notified by phone